General Terms and Conditions of Rental
This document contains a summary of the rental conditions and they will become part of the vehicle lease contract that will be formalized between both parties: the company Playcamper Málaga SL, hereinafter “PlayCamper” (lessor) and you, hereinafter “customer” (lessee). Please read these commercial conditions carefully as they are unavoidable.
1. Scope of application, content of the contract and applicable law
– 1.1. Only the following General Commercial Conditions of PlayCamper are valid. Those conditions of the client that differ or are contrary to the General Commercial Conditions of PlayCamper, as well as the particular conditions that appear in the contract signed between the parties, which are of preferential application, will not be accepted. The latter will also be valid when PlayCamper rents the camper van to the client without reservation, even knowing the divergent conditions of the client.
– 1.2. The object of the contract formalized with the client is solely the delivery under the rental regime of the camper van and, where appropriate, the extra or optional accessories of those offered by PlayCamper and reserved by the client in advance.
– 1.3. At the time of delivery of the vehicle, a rental contract will be formalized between the client and PlayCamper governed exclusively by Spanish law, by the general conditions listed here and by the special conditions agreed between the parties. The client will organize his trip himself and will use the vehicle under his own responsibility and in compliance with the traffic regulations. The rental contract will be limited to the duration agreed by the parties. The tacit extension of the rental contract for an indeterminate period due to continued use is excluded. The client undertakes not to make any use or disposal of the vehicle that is illegal, contrary to the Law, morality and public order, or that could cause damage to third parties or the vehicle, having to observe due diligence in the use of the vehicle ,
– 1.4. All agreements between PlayCamper and the client will be made in writing, either electronically, by post or in person.
2. Minimum age and authorized drivers
– 2.1. The client and each of the drivers must be at least 25 years old and have a valid class B driving license that is more than two years old, and in any case the client and the drivers must have a minimum of 6 valid points on the driving license. If you are not a resident of the EU, you must be in possession of a valid international driving license for this type of vehicle.
– 2.2. If at the time of delivery of the camper van by PlayCamper, the client does not have the driving license that corresponds to the rented vehicle or the documentation presented is false or inaccurate, it will be considered for all purposes that the client does not You have come to pick up the camper van, for which the conditions of termination of the binding reservation by the client that are contained in section 3.2 will apply. of this document, without the right to compensation or refund of any type of amounts delivered to the lessor.
– 2.3. Only the customer and the drivers mentioned in the rental contract and who meet the conditions set forth in section 2.1 of this document may drive the vehicle. At the time of reserving the vehicle, the owner driver is obliged to send PlayCamper a valid copy of the following documents:
a) National identity document (DNI) or passport
b) European driving license, failing that, driving license international,
c) Credit card valid for the next 6 months from the vehicle lease date
d) Invoice or updated receipt (2 months maximum) of domestic supply (telephone, water, electricity, bank, etc …) confirming your address. When collecting the vehicle, it will be mandatory to present the originals of said documentation. All authorized drivers will have personal responsibility for any legal infraction that is incurred during the rental period, as well as for any false statements made to PlayCamper. The client expressly authorizes PlayCamper that the financial consequences of any personal offense committed during the rental period be charged to his credit card in the following twelve months.
– 3.1. Reservations will only be binding after confirmation by PlayCamper and subsequent payment by the client of the minimum 50% deposit, according to section 3.2. and exclusively for vehicle categories, not for vehicle brands or models. This will also apply even if a specific model is indicated by way of example in the description of the vehicle category. PlayCamper will be obliged to offer a vehicle of the selected category. In the event that the reserved vehicle is not available due to force majeure circumstances, PlayCampers reserves the right to replace the vehicle with an alternative one without prior notice. The alternative vehicle will be as similar as possible to the initially reserved vehicle. PlayCamper will reasonably determine, if and how much,
– 3.2. For the realization and confirmation of the reservation, the client must pay a minimum deposit of 50% of the total amount of the rental price once the availability of the reservation is confirmed by PlayCamper. Once PlayCamper has verified that said payment has been made, it will send the written confirmation of the reservation. From this moment on, the reservation will be binding on both parties. In the event that the client does not make said payment, it is understood that no reservation has been made by the client, which exempts the PlayCamper company from any responsibility.
– 3.3. In case of cancellation of the rental reservation, the total rental price must be paid, including 100% of the contracted extras.
– 3.4. It is possible to change the date of your rental only once. To be valid, you must notify the change, at least 25 days in advance. You must inform of the new date chosen at the time of the change and this must be within the following 12 months counting from the first day of the original rental. This service will be subject to vehicle availability for the new selected date.
4. Prices and duration of the rental
– 4.1. The rental price of the camper van and the minimum rental period during the different times of the year are derived from the current PlayCamper price list at the time of booking, and will be stated in the contract of particular conditions. Depending on the rental days reserved, the prices that appear in the list for the corresponding season and that the client expressly declares to know and accept will be valid.
– 4.2. The rental prices of the optional accessories are derived from the PlayCamper price list in force at the time of formalizing the reservation and that the client expressly declares to know and accept.
– 4.3. The minimum rental is three (3) days in low and medium season, and seven (7) days in high season. The maximum will be forty-five (45) days in any season.
– 4.4. The corresponding rental prices include VAT (21%), fully comprehensive insurance with excess, the maximum amount of the excess to be paid by the client will depend on the insurance package contracted (€ 1,500 with BASIC insurance and € 600 with Premium insurance), (see section 11 below) and roadside assistance in case of breakdown. The mileage allowed is unlimited.
– 4.5. The rental period begins with the collection of the camper van by the client at the agreed time at the rental center and ends with the delivery of the camper by the client at the agreed time at the rental center.
– 4.6. If the camper van is returned after the agreed rental time has elapsed, the client will pay PlayCamper the amount of € 40 per hour of delay, however, at most for each day of delay the price will be € 320. The client will assume all the expenses due to a delay in the delivery of the vehicle and especially those expenses derived from the fact that another client or another person asserts their rights against PlayCamper as a consequence of the aforementioned delay.
– 4.7. In case of returning the vehicle before the contracted rental period has elapsed, the full rental price contractually agreed must also be paid, without PlayCamper being obliged to return any amount to the client because said vehicle has been reserved for use. of the client and have had to reject hiring of that vehicle with other clients.
– 4.8. The camper van is delivered with a full tank of fuel and must be returned that way. Otherwise, PlayCamper will charge the customer for the amount of fuel left until the tank is filled, and also € 19 for management fees. All fuel and maintenance expenses during the rental period will be paid by the client. The fuel for the vehicle is only DIESEL (the use of BIODIESEL is excluded, expressly prohibited), so all expenses incurred as a result of using a fuel other than DIESEL will be borne by the customer.
– 4.9. To return the vehicle to a different collection center, a special agreement with PlayCamper will be required and the payment of the amount corresponding to this service will be agreed before the camper van is collected.
5. Payment and deposit conditions
– 5.1. The rental price of the campervan will be calculated according to the reservation dates, and 100% will be paid at the time of formalizing the reservation. Except in high season that payment must be completed 7 days before the scheduled date for the start of the rental. Only credit card and / or cash payments are accepted. All payments made by clients as well as returns will be made in EUROS (€).
– 5.2. To collect the vehicle, the client must pay the amount of the franchise, depending on the insurance contracted (€ 700 deposit in the case of being a camper van, as they do not hire all-risk insurance and € 1,500 deposit for the motorhome) , with a credit card, as a guarantee and as a guarantee of faithful compliance with the obligations of the lease. See scope and limitations of the insurance SECTION 11. Prior to the delivery of the vehicle, both parties will sign the vehicle rental contract in accordance with the special conditions of the binding reservation validly made and in accordance with these general rental conditions, which must be expressly accepted by the client as an integral part of the contract. The non-acceptance of these general conditions by the client at that time will be understood as a termination without notice of the binding reservation, section 3.3 being applicable. of this document.
– 5.3. In the case of short-term reservations (less than 7 days before the rental start date), the rental price will expire immediately and must be paid by the client in full at the time of booking.
– 5.4. The return of the deposit will be effective as of the seventy-two (72) working hours following the return of the vehicle and after the vehicle has been examined by a person in charge of the PlayCampers company, which in case of damage due to misuse or lack of any of the elements of the delivery inventory, will determine the amount that the customer must pay. This amount will be deducted from the deposit deposited, the client accepting the payment of the difference if the cost of the damage exceeds the value of the deposit deposited. If it is not possible to assess the damage immediately, PlayCampers will have 60 days to make the settlement and return the deposit if applicable or claim the difference between it and the cost of the damage. In the event of a claim, The amount of the full insurance excess will also be deducted from the deposit. In the event that the client has to be paid compensation for the rental price paid in advance, this amount will be returned together with the deposit.
– 5.5. The deposit will be used to cover the cost of any loss or damage to equipment, accessories, extras, repairs or negligent damage to the vehicle.
– 5.6. The client expressly agrees to pay PlayCamper:
a. The additional charges that arise if the vehicle is left in some other place or city, as long as it does not appear in the rental contract, and the loss of profits.
b. The amount of all kinds of sanctions, fines, judicial and extrajudicial expenses derived from any traffic offense or of any other kind, that are directed against the vehicle, the client or PlayCamper, derived from the time of validity of this rental contract.
c. In the event that due to the fault of the client the vehicle was retained, paralyzed, sealed, deposited or seized, or in any way immobilized for any reason, all expenses will be at your expense, including the loss of profits of PlayCamper during the time it lasts. immobilization of the vehicle.
d. Expenses incurred by PlayCamper (including attorney and attorney fees, even if their intervention is not mandatory) in claiming the amounts owed by the client under this contract.
and. The vehicle has an all-risk insurance with franchise (does not include the personal effects of the renter and companions). In the event of an accident or theft, the lessee will be responsible for the maximum amount of the franchise, according to the insurance contracted, (€ 1,500 with BASIC insurance and € 600 with Premium insurance) for each claim, without prejudice to other expenses described in these general conditions, expressly accepted by the client. The rest would be covered by the insurance.
F. All those damages caused to a third party or to PlayCamper not covered by the vehicle insurance and that are economically evaluable at that time, without prejudice to the provisions of section 5.4.
– 5.7. If the client is late in payments, interest for late payment will be applied in accordance with current legal provisions.
– 5.8. The client authorizes the lessor to charge his credit card any amount of those previously indicated.
6. Delivery and return of the vehicle
– 6.1. Before starting the trip, the customer is obliged to follow the operating and operating instructions of the camper van given by the PlayCamper technical staff at the point of delivery. Likewise, a delivery certificate (Departure) will be drawn up describing the state of the vehicle and on-board inventory, which must be signed by both parties. Play Camper may refuse to deliver the vehicle until the vehicle driving instruction has been completed.
– 6.2. You will be given a set of vehicle keys and other doors / locks, this must be returned upon delivery of the camper van and in case of loss or theft of the same, the client will be responsible for the amount of € 240 for replacement.
– 6.3. When returning the vehicle, the client is obliged to carry out a final inspection of the camper together with the PlayCampers employees. A return certificate (Arrival) will be drawn up, which must be signed by both parties. Damages that do not appear in the delivery certificate, but that are detected at the time of returning the vehicle, will be borne by the customer and will be deducted from the deposit. See scope and limitations of the insurance (section 11).
– 6.4. As a general rule, vehicle deliveries will be made from Monday to Sunday at 10:00 am and returns from Monday to Sunday at 8:00 pm. The schedules that appear in the rental contract will be considered the agreed ones. On Saturdays and Sundays deliveries can only be made if a prior agreement has been reached and low additional cost according to the current rate.
– 6.5. Unauthorized delays in the return will be penalized according to clause 4.6. Any justified cause of force majeure that prevents the return on the agreed day, must be immediately communicated to the company for it to be valued; otherwise, it will be considered an unauthorized delay. In case of unauthorized delay, after 4 hours of non-compliance, the contract will be terminated and it will be understood that there is theft and / or theft of the vehicle, for which the company may make the corresponding complaints and legal actions before the Police and Authorities. The causes that the lessee alleges of force majeure do not exempt him from returning the vehicle on the agreed day and time or from having to pay compensation for the damages caused by the return outside the agreed period.
– 6.6. If the client wishes to extend the lease, he must request it from PlayCamper, at least 48 hours before the end of the contract. The eventual confirmation of the extension will be subject to the availability of the vehicle, with PlayCamper not assuming any prior commitment. Any alteration of the rental dates must be previously authorized by PlayCamper. Failure to comply with this condition empowers PlayCamper to take over the vehicle or require it in court. PlayCamper reserves the right to obtain the return of the vehicle, at any time during the term of the lease, if its use contravenes the provisions of the same or these general conditions or is contrary to Spanish Law.
– 6.7. In the return of the vehicle for the end of the rental in which the client is not present at the inspection of the same for reasons attributable to him, or because he has delivered it by handing over the keys by mailbox, and damage to the vehicle is noted , the client accepts the assessment of the damages resulting from the inspection carried out by the PlayCamper staff.
– 6.8. The vehicle will be returned clean outside and inside and with the waste water tank (gray water) empty, the clean water tank full, and with the emptying and cleaning of the chemical toilet. In case the interior cleaning is not adequate (finding traces of use of the kitchen and bathroom, floors not swept, presence of waste or garbage) not in accordance with the initial state of the vehicle, a supplement of € 89 will be charged for the comprehensive cleaning of the vehicle, € 19 for emptying the wastewater (gray water) and / or € 49 for emptying and cleaning the toilet (black water).
– 6.9. The fact of filling the drinking water tank with diesel or other fuel, or the diesel tank with water or other fuel (including BIODIESEL), will imply a penalty of € 900, and this, without prejudice to the fact that if the repair exceeds that amount the company will be able to claim it from the client.
7. Prohibited uses, maintenance and protection obligations
– 7.1. The customer acknowledges that he receives the vehicle in perfect mechanical condition, provided with the necessary documentation and with the appropriate tools, tires and accessories, and undertakes to keep it in good condition. Likewise, it undertakes to respect at all times the obligations and limitations described in the current Highway Code and undertakes to:
a. Do not allow other people to drive it other than himself or those who are expressly authorized in the contract.
b. Do not carry more passengers than those specified in the vehicle documentation, as well as transport any type of pet or animal in the camper van, unless it is specified in the contract and at the additional cost according to the current rate. If the client is authorized to transport a pet or animal, he or she must return the vehicle free of hair and odors, otherwise the penalty for comprehensive cleaning provided for in point 6.8 of these general conditions will be applied.
c. Do not sublet or transport people for commercial purposes and any other use that is not included in the contract.
d. Do not transport prohibited products or any type of merchandise, drugs, toxic, flammable or explosive products or light or use candles inside the vehicle.
and. Not to assign its use to third parties for free or lucrative purposes and not to assist criminals.
F. Do not commit crimes, even if these are only punished according to the legislation in force at the scene.
g. Do not drive the vehicle in inferior physical conditions motivated by alcohol, drugs, fatigue or illness, use of medications, etc.
h. Do not travel outside the road network or on any unsuitable terrain, or participate with the vehicle in sports, endurance, races or other events that may damage it.
i. Do not use it to push or tow other vehicles or trailers.
j. Do not unseal or manipulate the odometer, and you must immediately notify PlayCamper of any fault in it.
k. To circulate in the countries listed below, the express written authorization of PlayCamper will be required. The customer must communicate that they are going to drive through one of these countries in order to make an additional charge to cover roadside assistance, as well as an extension of the vehicle insurance. The aforementioned countries are: Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Rep., Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Slovak Rep., Slovenia, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden and Switzerland. In no case may it be circulated outside these countries.
l. It is expressly forbidden to travel to any country that is in war or conflict.
m. Have the vehicle properly parked and guarded when not in use and protect it from deterioration due to frost, hail or any other atmospheric phenomenon that could cause significant damage.
n. The customer is expressly prohibited from changing any technical characteristics of the vehicle, the keys, locks, equipment, tools and / or accessories of the vehicle, as well as making any modification of its exterior and / or interior appearance, unless expressly authorized in writing by PlayCamper. . In case of infringement of this article, the client will bear all the costs of reconditioning the vehicle to its original state, and must also pay compensation for the immobilization of the vehicle until its total repair. In case of loss of keys or vehicle documentation, PlayCamper will charge the customer the amount of € 240 for each of them.
or. It is totally forbidden to upload the vehicle in other means of transport such as boats, trains, planes or any other without the written consent of PlayCamper.
– 7.2. The vehicle must be properly cared for and treated, as well as properly locked. The technical standards, as well as the determining provisions for use, must be taken into account. The condition of the vehicle must be checked at each refueling, especially the water and oil level, as well as the tire pressure. The client undertakes to regularly check whether the rental camper van is in perfect condition to circulate safely. If the vehicle is damaged as a result of overheating due to low levels of oil or engine coolant, the customer will lose the deposit in full.
– 7.3. In the event that the vehicle shows cosmetic cosmetic damage (see table below) during the rental period, the item will be repaired or replaced, which will be the responsibility of the traveler and, therefore, at their expense. . Superficial cosmetic damage is considered the following:
a. Permanent stains (coffee, oil, glue, adhesive, etc.) on fabrics (seats, cushions, mattresses, curtains) or other types of surfaces.
b. Scratches and / or scratches on any type of surface such as doors, partitions, partitions, cabinets, floors, etc.
c. Impacts and / or chips on delicate surfaces such as sink, sink cover, lavatory, shower, lamp, table, etc.
d. Small collisions in partitions, doors, cabinets, door or drawer handles, etc.
and. Punctual burns (such as cigarettes, kettle, coffee maker …) on the table, work surface, fabrics (cushions, seat, mattress), floors, etc.
F. Breakage of floors (linoleum), fabrics (cushions, seats, mattresses) and other types of surfaces. When it is impossible to repair a superficial damage of an aesthetic nature, the traveler is obliged to indemnify the lessee. If there is any hidden damage as a result of cosmetic damage, and the latter prevents the use of the damaged item, then the traveler will be held responsible and will have to pay the amount of the repairs.
– 7.4. Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles and lighting candles inside. Cleaning costs, or damages derived from any breach, will be borne by the client. Likewise, the latter must bear the expenses derived from the ventilation or the elimination of the smell of tobacco, including the losses generated by the inability to rent the vehicle for some time due to this reason.
– 7.5. In case of verifying that the provisions of the previous sections 7.1., 7.2., 7.3., And 7.4. Have been violated, the lessor may immediately terminate the rental contract, request the return of the vehicle and the client will be obliged to pay the entire rental price, as well as the expenses that are related in the aforementioned sections, which may be charged by the lessor on the credit card.
8. Behavior to follow in the event of an accident
– 8.1. In the event of an accident, any damage, theft, fire or damage caused by game animals, the client must immediately inform the police and PlayCamper by calling the rental center phone number (+34 722 59 51 27), in the same time the accident occurs. The client will be obliged to pay all damages or losses that cause the lack or delay in the communication to PlayCamper of any of these eventualities.
– 8.2. Responsibility for the event will never be recognized or prejudged, except for the “Friendly Accident Statement”. The client must obtain all the data from the opposing party and the witnesses, which together with the details of the accident will be sent to PlayCamper within the indicated period. Immediately notify the authorities of the accident if the other party is guilty. The accident report must be delivered duly completed and signed at the latest when returning the vehicle to PlayCamper. The document must include the name, address and telephone numbers of the people involved, their driving license data, the data of the opposite with the name of the Insurance Company and the policy number, the data of any witnesses, as well as the license plates of the affected vehicles.
– 8.3. In case of theft or theft of the vehicle, the competent authority will be reported immediately, communicating and sending a copy of the complaint to PlayCamper, along with the vehicle keys, within a maximum period of 24 hours; Otherwise, the insurance and coverage contracted will be without effect.
– 8.4. Even in damages without contrary, regardless of its severity, the client must draw up a comprehensive written report for PlayCamper together with a sketch. If the client does not prepare the report – no matter what the reason is – and thus prevents the insurance company from paying the damages, the client will be obliged to pay the corresponding amount in full.
– 8.5. Do not leave the vehicle without taking adequate measures to protect and safeguard it in accordance with traffic regulations. Contact, if necessary, the Roadside Assistance Company contracted with the PlayCamper Insurer.
– 8.6. In the event of non-compliance by the customer with any of these measures, if applicable, PlayCamper may claim from the customer the damages caused by the customer’s negligence, including the loss of profits of PlayCamper during the time the vehicle is immobilized.
9. Defects of the camper van
– 9.1. The rights to compensation for damages of the client for defects not attributable to PlayCamper are excluded.
– 9.2. When returning the vehicle, the client must indicate in writing to PlayCamper the defects that he has detected in the camper van or its equipment once the rental period has started. The rights to compensation for damages in the event of defects indicated below are excluded, unless said claim is motivated by non-obvious damage.
10. Repairs and exchange or replacement vehicle
– 10.1. Normal mechanical wear of the vehicle is assumed by PlayCamper. When the duration of the route or the state of the roads so advise, the necessary maintenance operations will be carried out in an official service of the vehicle brand.
– 10.2. The client will be obliged to stop the vehicle as soon as possible when any warning light that indicates an anomaly in the operation of the vehicle lights up, and must contact PlayCamper or the Assistance Company arranged by PlayCamper and only with it, and must go exclusively to an official service of the chassis-engine brand, unless expressly authorized by PlayCamper.
– 10.3. The client may order those repairs that are necessary to guarantee safety during the operation and circulation of the vehicle during the rental period and that do not exceed € 150. For this, it will only be necessary to have the written approval of PlayCamper. The latter will assume the costs of the repair if the original invoices and the changed parts are delivered, provided that the client does not respond for the damage according to section. 11. Damages that affect the tires, rims, windows and glass of the vehicle that occur during the term of the lease are excluded, which will always and in any case be the responsibility of the client. Likewise, any breakdown and repairs due to defects in the ground, pavement or asphalt are the responsibility of the client.
– 10.4. In the event that a repair of these characteristics is necessary for reasons attributable to PlayCamper and the client is not responsible for solving it, the latter must promptly notify PlayCamper of the damage in question and grant a reasonable period of time for its repair. PlayCamper will not be responsible for country-specific conditions (eg infrastructure), which lead to a delay in making the repair.
– 10.5. In the event of any breakdown of the vehicle or the elements of the passenger compartment, the customer must immediately notify PlayCamper from whom he will receive the appropriate instructions for its repair.
– 10.6. In the event that through no fault of the customer, the campervan suffers serious damage, a failure that is expected to mean that the vehicle will not be able to be used for a period of time greater than 48 hours or it must be withdrawn from circulation and the customer finds PlayCamper within the territorial scope of the community of Andalusia, if it had availability to make available to the client within a maximum period of 48 hours a replacement vehicle equivalent in the number of seats or higher, a termination of the contract would be excluded and for Therefore, the new vehicle must be accepted by the client, without obligation on the part of PlayCamper to indemnify any possible damages or damages caused to the client.
– 10.7. In the event that the customer is at fault, the camper van suffers serious damage or it is expected that the vehicle will not be able to be used for a long period of time or must be withdrawn from circulation, PlayCamper may refuse to offer a replacement vehicle. In this case, a termination of the contract by the client is excluded, who will be obliged to pay the entire price of the lease, in addition to the expenses that his action would have produced. If PlayCamper chooses to make a replacement vehicle available to the customer, it may charge the customer for any expenses derived from it.
11. Responsibility of the tenant, full insurance
– 11.1. According to the principles of all-risk insurance with excess, in case of full or partial damages, the client must pay the maximum amount of the excess, according to the insurance package contracted, (€ 1,500 with BASIC insurance and € 600 with Premium insurance ), for the repair or replacement of parts, spare parts, labor necessary to repair the damage, for each part of the claim considered by the Insurer’s expert. Accepting PlayCamper the payment of the difference if the cost of the damage exceeds the value of the deposit deposited for the exceptional cases that the full risk insurance does not cover. If it is not possible to assess the damages immediately,
– 11.2. The client, under no circumstances, will be exempted from their civil, administrative, criminal or any other responsibilities that are the consequence of an accident or malicious or negligent behavior.
– 11.3. The exemption from liability indicated in section 11.1 will not have effect if the client omits any of the rules indicated in all the points of clauses 7 and 8.
– 11.4. The exemption of responsibility of the sec. 11.1 will not proceed in case the client has caused damage in a premeditated or negligent way.
– 11.5. Likewise, the client must respond in case of malicious or negligent behavior in the following cases:
a. If the client does not respect the regulations and the current traffic code, of the country where he is circulating
b. If the damages are due to reckless driving due to the effects of drugs or alcohol
c. If the customer or the driver, to whom PlayCamper has left the vehicle, flees in the event of an accident
d. If the client, contrary to the obligation established in section. 8, does not notify the police in the event of an accident, except in the case that this infraction has not influenced the verification of the reasons for the damage or the extent of the latter.
and. If the client violates other obligations of the sec. 8, except in the case that this infringement has not influenced the verification of the reasons for the damage or the scope of the latter
f. If the damage is due to a use prohibited in par. 7.1.
g. If the damages are due to a violation of the obligation established in par. 7.2.
h. If the damage has been caused by an unauthorized driver, to whom the customer has left the vehicle.
i. If the damage has been caused by not taking into account the dimensions of the vehicle (height, width, length)
j. If the damage is due to a breach of the provisions relating to the additional charge.
– 11.6. The client will be liable for all expenses, fees, fines and penalties related to the use of the vehicle, which are claimed from PlayCamper, except if it is due to causes attributable to the latter.
– 11.7. The Insurance Company considers an accident or loss part for each hit, break, failure, or damage that the vehicle has. Therefore, the client will pay the maximum amount of the excess, according to the insurance package contracted, (€ 1,500 with BASIC insurance and € 600 with Premium insurance), for each part. Example: The insurance company divides the vehicle into multiple parts, that is, if 2 parts are affected in the accident, then 2 excesses of € 900 are paid if you have contracted the Premium insurance package. That is, a franchise for each part.
– 11.8. The insurance does not cover the personal effects of the tenant and companions.
– 11.9. If there are several clients and / or drivers, all of these will respond as joint debtors.
Below, we detail what benefits each insurance package covers:
Examples and details of Premium insurance coverage:
– Tires: assistance in the event of a puncture is included. However, if the renter deteriorates the tire due to misuse (poor inflation, poor road, etc.), the renter will be liable for the damage and will be responsible for the repairs and handling fees.
– Window breakage: coverage of broken windshields, side windows and skylights. Headlights and taillights and mirrors are not included in the glass breakage insurance.
– Lifting roof and exterior awning: covered by insurance in the event of a claim. The customer will be responsible for repair costs only up to the amount of his excess.
– Scratches on the bodywork: scratches up to 4 cm and not deep are covered. If they are deep scratches or if the body is sunken or the scratches are longer than 4 cm, the renter will be responsible for the cost of the repairs up to the maximum amount of his excess.
- Price per day: € 0 (included in the rate)
- Franchise: € 1,500
- Drivers: 1
- Roadside assistance: Yes
- Burglary / Fire: Yes
- Awning and / or roof: No
- Tires: No
- Window breakage: No
- Minor body scratches: No
- Price per day: € 15
- Franchise: € 600
- Drivers: 3
- Roadside assistance: Yes
- Burglary / Fire: Yes
- Awning and / or roof: Yes
- Tires: Yes
- Glass breakage: Yes
- Minor body scratches: Yes
12. Responsibility of PlayCamper
– 12.1. PlayCamper delivers the vehicle in perfect condition, having carried out all the checks and maintenance necessary for its proper functioning. It will not be responsible for mechanical failures or breakdowns due to the normal use of the same, nor is it responsible to the customer or the users of the vehicle for the expenses or damages that may be caused directly or indirectly as a consequence of such failures or breakdowns.
– 12.2. If, due to force majeure, fortuitous reasons or outside of PlayCamper, the vehicle cannot be delivered on the agreed date, this will not entitle the customer to any compensation, except for the return by PlayCamper to the customer of the amount / is paid / s until that date as rent.
– 12.3. PlayCamper does not assume any responsibility towards the client regarding his car that is, as free parking, in the PlayCamper premises, or its surroundings, during the rental period of the camper van.
– 12.4. PlayCamper will only respond in a limited way to the foreseeable damages established in the contract, to the extent that an obligation is infringed whose fulfillment is of special importance to achieve the object of the contract.
– 12.5. The lessee agrees that the camper van may have a locator so that the lessee can know its position in case of a problem.
– 12.6. The use of accessories that the camper van has are not included in the rental price of the camper van and there is no charge for the rental of accessories. The accessories are given on loan at NO CHARGE (loan without charge). The accessories are: Refrigerator, Heating, Kitchen, Water pump, Chemical toilet, shower, inverter, TV, Radio.
– 12.7. These “General Rental Conditions” bind the parties from the initial moment of making the reservation and are an integral part of the vehicle lease contract.
– 13.1. The client will ensure that while the passengers are inside the vehicle there is ventilation from the outside, to avoid oxygen starvation. In the case of not complying with this point, the responsibility will be with the client.
– 13.2. The customer will make sure at all times to verify that the gas stoves are closed, as well as the gas cut-off valves. In the case of not complying with this point, the responsibility will be with the client.
– 13.3. Passengers must travel seated at all times, with their seat belts correctly fastened.
– 13.4. The client is responsible for the safety of the vehicle and the passengers, therefore, he must take the necessary security measures to guarantee the safety of the passengers and the vehicle.
– 13.5. PlayCamper recommends that the vehicle is always in safe places, such as safely campsites that have a good reputation. Likewise, in these campsites it is necessary for the client to take the necessary security measures to avoid accidents, robberies, thefts and other types of incidents.
14. Protection of personal data
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data , for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
ANSALE 2019, SL, is the Responsible for the treatment of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD). End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the client. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
-Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by PlayCamper and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
-Perform statistical studies.
-Processing orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them. -Forward the newsletter on the website. Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. themselves. Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. Rights that assist the User:
-Right to withdraw consent at any time.
-Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
-Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: Postal address: PlayCamper. C / Benadalid 6 29006 Málaga. Email: info@PlayCamper.com
In the event of disputes arising from or related to any of the acts relating to the reservation or rental contract of the camper van, it is agreed that the jurisdiction will be that of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga (Spain). In the event of a possible discrepancy between the Spanish / English versions of these general conditions, the Spanish version will prevail.